Work in a supportive environment!!
Assisting Angels Homecare is seeking an energetic, organized, self starter to manage the Mauldin branch office.
Must have a demonstrated business background with at least two years as a manager/supervisor and HR experience as well as 2 years healthcare experience. Must be proficient in basic computer systems and QuickBooks, and have the ability to manage multiple projects. College degree in business or related field preferred. Hours would be 8:30am-5pm. Must be flexible to travel to our Laurens Office 2 days per week. Salary DOE. Multiple perks and benefits as part of the position. To apply send resume with salary requirements to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
*WE ARE LOOKING TO FILL SHIFTS IMMEDIATELY*HHAs, PCAs, CNAs Needed!*
Locations: Simpsonville, Greenville, Gray Court, Laurens
- Weekend Days and Nights 12 hour shifts in Simpsonville – to assist elderly dementia client, encourage eating, assist with toileting and assist with emptying colostomy bag.
- Weekend Days and Nights – hours vary – in Greenwood – assisting elderly female client with mobility, meals and personal care.
- PRN shifts for CNAs in Laurens.
If you are an experienced Caregiver, Nurses’ Aide or Home Health Aide looking to work with a great company that truly offers quality healthcare; Assisting Angels has an excellent opportunity for you! We are seeking Caregivers, Nurses’ Aides and Home Health Aides to join our home care team. We offer assignments serving individual private pay clients in their home. In addition you will receive bi-weekly pay and bonus opportunities. This is a chance to not only advance your career but make a positive difference in the lives of others on a daily basis.
As a Caregiver, Nurses’ Aide, Home Health Aide you will provide quality care by assisting your client in the following ways:
- Provide companionship and stimulation for your Client including reading, walks, games, cards
- Accompanying your Client on outings and to their doctor or other appointments.
- Meal planning and preparation.
- Maintaining a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- Housekeeping:changing bed linens, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning kitchen,bathrooms.
- Medication reminders.
- Assisting with personal care including hair care, oral hygiene, bathing, toileting, dressing.
- Assisting with ambulation and transferring with or without mechanical aids.
- Recording pertinent information pertaining to your Client’s care.
- Reporting changes in Client’s condition to your Care Coordinator.
At Assisting Angels, we value our care professionals! We offer the following benefits and bonus opportunities:
- Bi-weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Bonuses for recruiting Caregivers (You recommend an Assisting Angels Applicant and when they become a part of our team and work 50 hours, we bonus you $50. If they continue, you may receive an additional $200 bonus!)
- Bonuses for recruiting new Clients!
- Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
- Access to our scheduling website to view your own personal schedule anytime.
- Minimum age of 21.
- High School /GED
- Six(6) months of care giving related experience working with an employer.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and the ability and training to transfer clients.
- Clean driving record and no history of criminal background.
- Reliable insured automobile.
We are looking for dedicated and compassionate caregivers, nurses’ aides and home health aides that are committed to quality care. If that’s you, this is your opportunity to start a rewarding and fulfilling career! Call Assisting Angels:
Mauldin Office 864-288-7100 for appointment to apply in person at: 113 E Butler Rd Suite C, Mauldin, SC 29662 No guests allowed when applying. Bring 2 IDS & driver insurance card. Located in Butler Pointe shopping center next to Domino’s Pizza.
Laurens Office 864-681-1123 for appointment to apply in person at: 123 E Laurens St Laurens, SC 29360. No guests allowed when applying. Bring 2 IDS & driver insurance card. Located in on the Square in Laurens across from City Hall.