Researching Home Care Options? Have Questions?
Thinking about home care for an aging loved one? We've compiled a list of important questions and answers that everyone should read.
Looking for the Right Services For Your Family?
Ready to Talk to a Home Care Professional Now?
Fill out our form or CALL 864-478-8559 (Greenville) or 864-715-9211 (Laurens) to talk about your situation with a caring professional. We'll answer all of your questions.
How Can We Help?
Whether a family member needs a little extra help around the house, assistance recovering from a hospital stay or someone to check in on them throughout the week, Assisting Angels in-home care could be the answer.
Dependable and ConvenientServices are flexible and available from 3 to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Caregivers are carefully screened and bonded, and are drug screened.
- We run national criminal background checks and thorough reference checks on all employees.
- Our caregivers use a special telephony system that uses the clients phone to clock in and out. If a caregiver were to not arrive at a patients home, we would receive an alert within 15 minutes.
- Services can be provided in private homes, nursing homes, and hospitals.
- Services personalized to meet the specific needs of your loved one, providing you with peace of mind.